Friday 10 March 2017

How I scored 87% in C_TFIN52_67 exam for SAP FI Certification


Successfully, I scored 87% in FI  Exam (C_TFIN52_67). I tried all my hands on provided study materials, and I would say it was not an easy task to perform. The preparation for SAP certification is quite stressful. I kept my focus on understanding the exam process in depth and tried all my hands-on practice questions to make myself at ease with the General Ledger Accounting, Asset Accounting and Accounts Payable.

How to prepare for SAP FI C_TFIN52_67  certification with very high score with erpprep.com

The SAP FI certification questions should not be that difficult to reply however, keep in mind that it's essential to study subjects in depth for having a clear image of the topics. So, that there should be proper understanding of the questions asks and the correct answers. I've spent three months for getting ready for this examination which included two month of full-time practice with erpprep.com and one month of half-time research as I have no other mission with me. You can refer complete guide and SAP FI certification syllabus topic for C_TFIN52_67:

SAP FI Exam C_TFIN52_67 Syllabus Topics:

  • General Ledger Accounting > 12%
  • Asset Accounting > 12%
  • Accounts Payable > 12%
  • Financial Closing 8% - 12%
  • SAP Financials Basics 8% - 12%
  • Reporting 8% - 12%
  • Accounts Receivable 8% - 12%


I've learn from the TFIN50, TFIN52, TERP20, SM001E and TERP01 for four months earlier than getting into the examination. I had my very own notes prepared from the books. Some of the topics like General Ledger Accounting, Asset Accounting and Accounts Payable were not that easy to master, here comes the role of erpprep.com to provide us with the SAP FI certification practice exam and C_TFIN52_67 questions that helped in better understanding of the topics. Thorough practice of questions from all the topics of syllabus helped me in building strong mindset for the finals. 

SAP Certification is going to be one of the ultimate thing in your career; it will surely help you in managing your career path. Unfortunately, everyone cannot get all the opportunities to get SAP Certifications. But, one should get clarity on the theoretical and conceptual knowledge required for the SAP FI Certifications, and then decide which Certification you are required to attempt.

Preparation Guide to Crack SAP FI (C_TFIN52_67)

Planning in advance is required for appearing in any SAP Certification Exam. At least six months time is needed from the date of start of your formal training and attempting the certification. If you are fortunate to get a formal training from SAP, you would get lot of new concepts every day and will have less time to practice and study. Hence, hardly you get any time to master the things. At that time you required erpprep.com to guide you in all the aspects of SAP FI Certification Exam. 

Practice as much as you can on all the topics from the syllabus. A thorough approach to studies is the key to success in the SAP FI (C_TFIN52_67). I would say after training and before exam period is the high time for the SAP aspirants. Remember there is no shortcut to get success in SAP Certification Exam, the only thing you can do is smart work by taking help from erpprep.com to crack SAP Financial Accounting

On the exam day keep yourself calm and relaxed, don’t think too much about the exam and be positive after all it's not the end of your journey and you have a bright future ahead. I hope that my experience with SAP Financial Accounting Certification will be helpful for all future SAP aspirants in outlining the certification preparation agenda. I wish my little effort of sharing my success story will be of great help to all the other aspirants who are willing to pass SAP Financial Accounting Certification. 

1 comment:

  1. I have passed the exam with erpprep.com, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete